Winds of Tomorrow Winds of Tomorrow

This is a very lovely song! It's a really good example i'd use to explain what you can do with the 2a03 since I feel it uses most of the features that capture what a memorable chiptune song has. Really good work.

The Man I Once Knew The Man I Once Knew

This is a great loop and theme. I can feel the fun and the drama of the fight, its very lively and the melodies and leads are great. Every instrument shines on its own, and it loops really well. I love the little details like the bells and the choir synths, and the solos and riffs are amazing and sound like they are fun to play. I think you've nailed the boss fight feeling and you will certainly achieve higher levels of feels and hype once you put this in the game, regardless of how it looks and plays. Great song, keep the good stuff coming!

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks man, glad you like it! I'm really excited to build a game around the music, we'll see how it turns out :P For this particular track I was trying to see how much mileage I could get out of my virtual guitar. Doesn't really sound anything like the real deal, but I like to think it has it's own unique sound!

Ivan, The Crystal Fairy Ivan, The Crystal Fairy

Nice loop! Its catchy and fun and it has a nice pace! I think its a bit short, but it reminds me of Rare's N64 games and some of Grant's tunes. Good job!

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks! This was basically a reverse engineering of the Super Mario 3D World OST :P